Wednesday, March 20, 2013

   Collaborations, art show prep, and shop upkeep. Lots have been going on lately. 
Very exciting, hoping to make a break through very soon.
 I've had the honor to be invited to have art on exhibit at the Resurrection Fashion and Art Show this coming April. The event will be held in Downtown Los Angeles at the Mezz Bar. 
This will be my first exhibition, hopefully more to come! I will have some of my taxidermy as well as blood art on display. In addition to the exhibition, there will be a runway, showing off local designers' hottest and latest creations. Indeed it will be a fun night! 


Vendors are set up to have a plethora of items up for sale. I will be doing double duty as a vendor and an artist that night. I'll have aprons as well as taxidermy and oddities for sale. The event has been featured in a few Los Angeles event pages, including Downtown LA.com

Come out for a great night of fun! 
For more information, check out the facebook event page!
Artists, vendors and designers are encouraged to comment if interested in participating. 
The location is roomy!

No comments:

Post a Comment